COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
The Jewell is taking a number of actions to protect the health and well-being of our patrons, musicians and staff to help control the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in accordance with the CDC and local public health authorities.
First, we will only allow 50 people per show to protect the customers, the staff, and the artists.
We hope to grow this slowly while keeping our customers 6 ft. from each other to practice social distancing.
We’ve instituted a number of new measures to help insure the health and comfort of our guests.
These steps include but aren’t limited to:
– Laminated/Protected Menus which are sanitized and wiped between uses
– Black Nitrite Gloves to be used and replaced throughout shift
– Sanitation stations at host stand and within the club
– Fresh table linens between every set
– Face masks for all employees
– Limited seating and distance restrictions
– Tables limited to parties of six
– Accepting all sick requests from staff and performers
– Enforcing self-quarantine for staff members who travel
– Portable digital units to pay the bill without anyone touching credit cards, receipts, or bill folder
Thank you for your patience and understanding, we want to bring you the full Jewell experience as quickly as possible but we know it’s critical to act slowly and deliberately.